Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Poetry Against Cancer News!

Hello, hello and hello. It's been a while since I blogged - been busy, I'll explain at another point. I come to you today with news of my publication, Poetry Against Cancer. The book, which has been out for over a year now, is an anthology of poems from around the world, on sale to raise money for St John's Ward in Our Lady's Children's Hospital, in Crumlin, Dublin.

A while back, Lulu.com, the POD publisher we're using, emailed to say that books were going to be available through the iBookstore. I can now proudly announce that, as of today - this is when I'm finding out, mind you, not the hard-core facts - the book is now on sale there! I have, as a result of this addition, and in honour of it being so long since we published the book, lowered the price for the ebook. What was once €4, is now a handsome €2.99. This still leaves us with a high enough revenue to make money while also making it that little bit cheaper for you to buy!

The paperback book is still available from Lulu.com. The ebook is now available from both Lulu and Apple. If you're buying the ebook from Lulu, I advise using the ebook link, at least for the time being while Lulu updates the price.

That's about it, I reckon. I hope you'll all consider getting a copy of this book. Until next time!

No comments: