Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One Down...

College exams will be the death of me.

I have one down, and eleven more to go. Today was the gospels of Matthew and Mark. Later in the exam season, I have the Pentateuch; Foundations of Christian Ethics; Justice and Peace; Eccelsiology; Sacramental Theology; Liturgy; two education exams; Modern Irish Drama; Varieties of Fiction; and Victorian and Modernist Poetry. I know. That's a lot of religion to cover.

I am looking into ways to not waking up at six in the morning. I'm trying the first one tonight - closing the curtains over. Right now, I only have a blind down over the window. Lets face it, that only works when the light isn't shining directly on it. So at sun rise, it's useless...

Okay, I've just realised, the sun rises on the other side of the house. But still, total darkness should help. My room gets unnaturally bright in the morning. I will fix this, I swear! I need my rest.

I've been thinking, and people will think I'm just copying two of the lads in college when I do this, of getting t-shirts printed up. Namely, religious t-shirts. One with Jesus on it saying "This parable pwns n00bs" and the other with God before Adam and Eve and a caption saying And the Lord said, "Go forth and bump uglies!" The problem is that Liam and Aidan printed t-shirts yesterday... this will be a summer thing, I think. That way, not many people will remember their t-shirts, and I can come back wearing clothing no-one will have ever seen before. At least mine will have pictures on them...

I might also make a conscience one, where the image is on the bottom of the t-shirt, showing a little man inside the stomach, with a caption: Conscience: That thing in your stomach that yells at you even when you're not hungry. I am a nut-case, I know.

Opinions on the t-shirt ideas? I may need an artist for them, though. I'll see how my draing fares before I attempt to find someone with the same sense of humour as me...

No comments: