Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I took a break

Well, I had a long day of college - the first long day since we started back. Tired, mainly from the waking at 7 thing, I decided not to write too much. Everything I tried doing turned out rubbish anyway, so it's probably best. I'd only have wasted my time in doing work I was going to delete anyway.

On the bright side of things, I did organise the order of the poems for Poetry Against Cancer and send it off to Rachel. Finally! I meant to do that a week ago... my excuse is college and I'm sticking to it!

Also Glee... yes, I'm a Gleek. I can't help it. It's music, it's dancing and it's amazing. I love the songs I've heard them sing on it so far. And yes, I will be buying the soundtrack after I've watched the episodes.

In other news... I've been reuniting with some old friends via Facebook. And I mean old. Primary school friends. I've had miniature conversations with two of them today, and it was great! I look forward to the chance of getting everyone to meet up in Quinn's or something, when Aidan gets back from Wales, of course. Don't want to leave him out.

So in short, life is good. *insert smiley face here*

No comments: