Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Photographic Memory #4

It's time for another Photographic Memory! This week I bring you back to the land of Offaly, where the milk was directly from cows* and the sunset was a fantastic blaze on an undisturbed horizon. The picture was taken in a park near the shopping centre we had gone to; there were children occupying the swings in the playground, so we went for a walk and found ourselves at this fountain. The water was dying down by the time we got there, so it's not so fantastic as it might have been. But it was still a great day, and one that I won't be forgetting any time soon.


Oh my God, it's Miley Cyrus!

* I know all milk comes from cows, but this wasn't pasteurised or whatever it is that you do with milk before it gets sold in shops; this was just refrigerated so it wasn't warm like a cow. I barely noticed the difference.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

"warm like a cow." best metaphor of the day. Thank you.