Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cancelled

My head is weird. I tend to over-react to certain things and I don't really know when to shut up, so when I say something it affects people in ways that I don't intend. When it comes to assessing the pros and cons of the things I go to say, I tend to fail. So I'd like to extend an open apology to anyone I have offended or upset by the things I say; a particular lack of experience in the formative years of my life in this area are to blame.

Moving on swiftly... the workshops were cancelled! Boo! I'd been looking forward to them. But, like, there were good reasons for the cancellations. The people in charge of them didn't just decide not to do them, last minute. Also, they were free for people attending... we can't really complain. And I say cancelled... it's more like postponed. We're just awaiting the messages to say that the workshops are back on at such and such a time at such and such a place, hope you can make it.

In other news, I got my essay done. People on Twitter will have seen that I was going slightly mad with it... From what I can tell, I'm not the only one who can't wait to see the end of this Revelation and Christology essay. It's not exactly the most fun I've ever had. But it's done! (with the exception of the bibliography, the cover sheet and the footnotes...) I am now free from that essay! (mostly)

During my Psalms lecture today... well, lets just say that the Psalm seemed far too close to reality for comfort. Wasn't exactly the best thing since Christmas...

Best be off. I have madness to tame and it sometimes tries to fight back. Damn madness! Grr! *personifies madness*

No comments: